Parish Resource and Referral Ministry
St. Madeleine Sophie parishioners who need consultation and social services now have someone who can assist you. Assistance may be in the form of referral to parish ministries, community services, or personal consultation.
Pastoral Resource and Referral Services is appropriate for adults, children, and families who are seeking support for a variety of concerns and challenges, such as:
- Senior housing or care service
- Government programs like Medicare, Medicaid, disability, and Veteran’s benefits
- Legal, financial, transportation, utility, or housing support
- Catholic, Christian, or grief counseling
- Substance abuse or domestic violence
- Parenting, AD/HD, at-risk teens, homework and organizing help
- Volunteer opportunities, community centers, and spiritual retreats
To schedule an office visit for evaluation, supportive counseling, information and referral to parish or community resources, please contact Trish David, 425.747.6770 ext. 126 (message phone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.