Please see our Holy Week Page for information Liturgies and prayer times on Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday
Regular Mass Times
- Saturday Vigil – 5:30 pm
A contemplative atmosphere with a cantor and accompanist.
- Sunday – 8:30 am Our Sanctuary Choir provides a solemn tone with a traditional style and selection of hymns. During the school year, Children’s Liturgy of the Word is offered for children to congregate separately to hear the scripture readings and re-join the congregation at the presentation of the Gifts.
- Sunday 11:00 amThe Contemporary Choir provides a lively and energetic musical dimension for the Liturgy at this Mass. CLOW and Kids Church are also offered.
- Sunday 5:00 pm
Mass translated in Korean
- Monday, Tuesday, Word & Communion – 9 am
- Wednesday Parish & School Mass – 9 am
- Thursday, Mass – 9 am
- Friday Mass with Benediction - 9 am
- Prayer before the Blessed Sacrament – Mon-Thur, 10 am to 4 pm
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, every Friday after the 9 am Mass until 4 pm. It is always wonderful to have more volunteers commit to a certain hour to pray. However, you are welcome to come anytime of the day to the Sophia Chapel and pray with us.
Greeters are present in the Narthex before Mass to warmly welcome those coming to worship at the Lord’s Table. After Mass, a parishioner from our welcoming committee is present in the Narthex to answer questions.
Holy days of obligation – 9 am & 7 pm (unless otherwise announced)
On Ash Wednesday we have three Masses at 9 am, noon and 7 pm
Anointing of the Sick
First Friday of each month after the 9am Mass
(or by appointment 425-747-6770 ext. 104)
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturdays – 4 pm to 5 pm
(or by appointment, 425-747-6770 ext. 104)
Advent and Lent Parish Reconciliation Services
Advent: December 16, 2015: 7 pm
Lent: March 16, 2016: 7 pm
Saturdays 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Prayer before the Blessed Sacrament
Monday – Thursday 8 am to 4 pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is every Friday after the 9am Mass until 5pm. It is always wonderful to have more volunteers commit to a certain hour to pray. However, you are welcome to come anytime of the day to the Sophia Chapel and pray with us.
Every Monday night, the Rosary is prayed at 6 pm. We meet by the Our Lady of the Streets Shrine.
The prayer wall is located at the back of the church.
The church and the Blessed Sacrament Chapel remain open for prayer until 4pm Monday – Friday.